Kitchen is the place where most women spend a lot of time. They require at least some level of comfort in the place where they do the tiring work that is cooking. Here are a few ways to accessorize your kitchen and make it look and feel comfortable.
- Make sure there is enough ventilation in the kitchen. Adequate air supply will cause less sweating and suffocation.
- Keep all essential items within reach and store them all in cupboards. Store all extra supplies in a separate container.
- Make sure all electrical appliances like mixer, toaster, microwave, and fridge are not too close or too far from the stove. Arrange them inside the kitchen in such a way that they are not too close to the stove, yet easily accessible.
- Put knives, scissors and other sharp equipment in a separate stand or box and store in a high place.
- Put the small vessels inside the large ones before storing it in the cupboard. This will save space when arranging.
- Store all wash cloths away from the stove in a cloth ring. Refrain from wearing flowing dresses or stoles.
- Clean the refrigerator regularly and dispose items that have gone stale or are about to become stale. Use containers or cloth bags to store vegetables and fruits.
- Use clear storage containers to store varieties or grams and pulses. Stick a tiny piece of paper with what the box contains for easy identification.
These basic tips will help you organize your kitchen and make cooking a less stressful job for you. However, you can add or leave out points from this to suit your convenience.