Check out these awesome ideas to upcycle items that you almost threw into the dustbin.
- Toothbrushes are your new cleaning tools. Use them to clean small and intricate pieces of art or between cracks and crevices.
- Decorate egg cartons and use them are jewelry boxes during travel. They have a knack for keeping your jewelry untangled.
- You can also use the egg carton as a painter’s palette. They keep the different colors separated.
- Paint water bottles and turn them into a piggy bank. Cut a small slit in the top to place the coins and simply unscrew the top to remove the change inside.
- Use waste paper and newspapers to make your own paper. Blend the waste paper to create pulp, pour it into a mould and let it dry and flatten.
- Roll up tiny bits of newspaper as beads and make fancy jewelry out of them. They’re eco-friendly as well as trendy and fashionable.
- Use old jeans to create a cool pocket organizer. Cut portions of each leg and stitch the bottom to create a pocket. Stick many pockets to a piece of poster board and your pocket organizer is ready for use.
- Paint and decorate tins to store trinkets and other tiny items.
You must be definitely having more ideas pouring into your head now! So, go ahead and upcycle mundane objects into works of art!