Keeping your cupboard organized is one mammoth task. Here are few tips that will help you maintain your closet for longer than usual.
- Use proper hangers to arrange your clothes. Using cloth hangers can save space and also enable easy access to all clothes. Use slim hangers to store everyday clothes like office and lounge wear. This will help save space. Use sturdy wooden hangers to hand jackets, suits and other expensive clothing.
- Place shoe boxes vertically to create tinier shelves to organize your small clothing.
- Use S-hooks to hang bags instead of stacking them in your shelf. This will help you choose a bag at one glance and with no mess.
- Keep season clothing like sweaters and jackets in a box and store them away in a separate shelf.
- Hang a mirror close to the cupboard. This will help you quickly select dresses to match the occasion by having a quick peek at what suits and doesn’t suit your look for the day.
- Arrange your clothes by variety. Stack all full-sleeved clothes together and categorize your clothes likewise.
- Keep your shoe rack mounted on the wall. This will give you more space on the floor and also makes it easy to clean.
- Make sure you frequently dispose items that you don’t use. This will create a lot of space and make way for new items that you buy.
Maintaining a clean cupboard can save you a lot of time, especially when you are in a hurry to leave and can’t choose what to wear. These tips will help you organize your closet and help you get ready faster.
Kitchen is the place where most women spend a lot of time. They require at least some level of comfort in the place where they do the tiring work that is cooking. Here are a few ways to accessorize your kitchen and make it look and feel comfortable.
- Make sure there is enough ventilation in the kitchen. Adequate air supply will cause less sweating and suffocation.
- Keep all essential items within reach and store them all in cupboards. Store all extra supplies in a separate container.
- Make sure all electrical appliances like mixer, toaster, microwave, and fridge are not too close or too far from the stove. Arrange them inside the kitchen in such a way that they are not too close to the stove, yet easily accessible.
- Put knives, scissors and other sharp equipment in a separate stand or box and store in a high place.
- Put the small vessels inside the large ones before storing it in the cupboard. This will save space when arranging.
- Store all wash cloths away from the stove in a cloth ring. Refrain from wearing flowing dresses or stoles.
- Clean the refrigerator regularly and dispose items that have gone stale or are about to become stale. Use containers or cloth bags to store vegetables and fruits.
- Use clear storage containers to store varieties or grams and pulses. Stick a tiny piece of paper with what the box contains for easy identification.
These basic tips will help you organize your kitchen and make cooking a less stressful job for you. However, you can add or leave out points from this to suit your convenience.