The bedroom is the most important room in the house. This is the place you can personalise and make it exclusively your own. Check out a few ideas to bring your bedroom to life.
- The best way to personalize your room is by pasting photographs of yourself, your friends and your family on the walls. The basic idea is to fill your room with memories. You could put these photographs in different frames, make your own collage or even your own chain of photographs hanging on the walls!
- Another way to personalize your room is to add lighting. Use fairy lights to adorn the walls along the sides or make your own table-side lamp.
- Pick and print out or design quotes from your favorite people and stick them on your walls. You could even paste pictures of your favorite celebrities.
- Select the bedding that goes with your personality. The color of the rugs, pillows and bed covers will reflect your character, making your room as unique as you.
- Put up a display cabinet and arrange all your prizes, medals and other collections.
- Make sure you frame and hang your best pieces of art to show off to guests.
With these tips in mind, start personalising your room today!
Choosing the interiors of your house is one of the major decisions. You are going to spend most of your time looking at these pieces of furniture. Here are a few tips to help you make the right choice.
- Measure your room. Consider all spaces like cupboards and display cabinets.
- Before deciding the kind of furniture you need for the room, consider the purpose of the room, the members of the family who will be using that particular room and the frequency of usage.
- Start with the basic furniture and then think about additionals.
- Make rough sketches and determine the amount of free space you need in the room.
- Distribute the remaining space into the various furniture you require in the room.
- Make many sketches, arranging and rearranging the furniture to see which looks better.
- Consider other parameters like the placement of doors, windows, ceiling fans and tube lights.
- Get to your room and imagine the furniture placed in it. Walk through the room and evaluate.
- Look for solid furniture made of high quality wood that have good resale value.
- Make sure the cushions are stain-resistant and are made of wrapped foam.
Keep these points in mind while choosing the furniture for your home and enjoy optimum utilisation of space with a sense of style.