Keeping your cupboard organized is one mammoth task. Here are few tips that will help you maintain your closet for longer than usual.
- Use proper hangers to arrange your clothes. Using cloth hangers can save space and also enable easy access to all clothes. Use slim hangers to store everyday clothes like office and lounge wear. This will help save space. Use sturdy wooden hangers to hand jackets, suits and other expensive clothing.
- Place shoe boxes vertically to create tinier shelves to organize your small clothing.
- Use S-hooks to hang bags instead of stacking them in your shelf. This will help you choose a bag at one glance and with no mess.
- Keep season clothing like sweaters and jackets in a box and store them away in a separate shelf.
- Hang a mirror close to the cupboard. This will help you quickly select dresses to match the occasion by having a quick peek at what suits and doesn’t suit your look for the day.
- Arrange your clothes by variety. Stack all full-sleeved clothes together and categorize your clothes likewise.
- Keep your shoe rack mounted on the wall. This will give you more space on the floor and also makes it easy to clean.
- Make sure you frequently dispose items that you don’t use. This will create a lot of space and make way for new items that you buy.
Maintaining a clean cupboard can save you a lot of time, especially when you are in a hurry to leave and can’t choose what to wear. These tips will help you organize your closet and help you get ready faster.