The bedroom is the most important room in the house. This is the place you can personalise and make it exclusively your own. Check out a few ideas to bring your bedroom to life.
- The best way to personalize your room is by pasting photographs of yourself, your friends and your family on the walls. The basic idea is to fill your room with memories. You could put these photographs in different frames, make your own collage or even your own chain of photographs hanging on the walls!
- Another way to personalize your room is to add lighting. Use fairy lights to adorn the walls along the sides or make your own table-side lamp.
- Pick and print out or design quotes from your favorite people and stick them on your walls. You could even paste pictures of your favorite celebrities.
- Select the bedding that goes with your personality. The color of the rugs, pillows and bed covers will reflect your character, making your room as unique as you.
- Put up a display cabinet and arrange all your prizes, medals and other collections.
- Make sure you frame and hang your best pieces of art to show off to guests.
With these tips in mind, start personalising your room today!